However, companies and fund managers of every size and type often fail to get that content into the right hands. Face-to-face meetings are time consuming and expensive, company websites are only useful if investors already know where to look, and social media platforms weren’t built with IR or fund marketing in mind – only 28% of investors say they are an essential or useful tool.
At Senasen, we started with a blank slate and built a platform specifically around the needs of IR professionals, asset managers and investors. A platform that not only allows you to publish your content, but enables you to connect directly with current and potential investors.
Senasen enables you to:
- Focus on the investors you most want to reach
- Exercise control by choosing how much you want to engage
- Keep an audit trail of all of your activities
- Use multiple access levels that allow your compliance, IR and marketing teams to work together more efficiently
- Gain insight into who is following you
Crucially, we don’t sell advertising space or monetise your data. We’re an independent company and our business model is based solely on subscription revenue – meaning that our users are our only priority.