Mission and Values
We firmly believe that companies are more likely to thrive over the long-term if they focus on communicating how they create value and serve the societies they operate in. A strong emphasis on corporate reputation and communication not only demonstrates a commitment to brand building, but impacts on the way an organisation operates – prompting good behaviours and incentivising management teams to do better.
Senasen is passionate about promoting corporate transparency, openness and good governance.
Values:Senasen seeks to create change for the better. Our business was founded on five key principles, today they guide every decision we make:
- Accountability – we deliver on our promises, are attuned to the needs of our clients and proactively engage with our communities
- Transparency – we act openly and honestly as a company, and use our position to promote and encourage best practices in shareholder engagement.
- Growth – we seek to increase our own knowledge, share great ideas and offer our people the support they need to reach their full potential
- Quality – our platform was designed to support meaningful engagement and valuable relationships. We want Senasen to represent what’s best about the digital economy.
- Focus – our aim is to use technology to transform engagement between companies, asset managers and their investors. Everything else is a distraction from our mission!
Commitments:Beyond our values, we make practical promises that turn principles into behaviours. Each member of the Senasen team is committed to:
- Supporting corporate transparency and good governance
- Building stronger relationships between companies and their investors
- Putting our clients needs first – no advertising, no transfer of data to third parties
- Empowering our people to reach their full potential in an enjoyable and fun environment
- Acting with integrity and promoting sustainable business practices