Enhance existing relationships and create new ones. By using Senasen, you can meet the increasing demand for direct investor engagement. The market place is changing with traditional routes for reaching and engaging investors being challenged.
Your place for engagement
Regulatory changes, including the implementation of Mifid II in Europe, are making broker, trading, and research business models challenged in providing public companies with investor engagement. Public companies need to proactively engage shareholders and the wider investment community.
Communication needs to be efficient. Investors have tired of social media, email, and infrequent meetings. There is a better way to attract investors to your website and contact your teams.
Features and benefits
Create a public profile
- Provide your shareholders with an efficient way to receive your news and updates
- Share information via video, podcasts and documents
- Attract new investors to your organisation
- Encourage investors, and the media to follow you
Showcase your products and services
- Share videos showing the value of what you create and deliver
- Profile your people and clients
- Provide a virtual site tour of your operations
- Update investors with your new initiatives
Create private rooms for specific groups
- Create a private room with a specific purpose
- Choose who to invite to your private room and/or allow people to request access
- Create as many rooms as you like by topic and invite who you choose to each
- Gain insight from groups to support your initiatives
Control your communication and content delivery
- Multi-user access to include finance, marketing, external PR firm etc
- Give specific access permissions to internal or external groups
- Our compliance friendly archive function records all of your activities for seven years
- Gain insight into what matters to your investors and clients
Download our overview of the benefits for Public Companies.