What we do for investors
Whether you’re a private or institutional investor, trawling through fragmented information on websites and social media can be a significant burden. Our platform was designed to make it easier to find the people and data you need - while giving you control over who you follow, engage with and read about.
Senasen is intuitive and easy to use on any device. The uniform format of company information makes it easy to find and access the data you need, whenever and wherever you need it. Unlike aggregation sites, all content on Senasen is published directly by companies and asset managers – you can hear directly from them, in their own words.
Join Senasen to see how we can help you target new investment opportunities and interact directly with senior executives at companies that interest you.
Access information provided directly from private and public companies, asset managers and investors
- Quickly find what you need through an easy to use and consistent display
- Watch corporate and product videos; read documents, comments and news feeds
- Find and follow only those companies and funds that match your criteria
- No need to trawl through individual websites and social media accounts
Gain insight and interact directly with investment opportunities
- Watch and listen to leadership figures from the companies and funds that interest you
- Gain a fuller understanding of the companies you follow and the value propositions that underlie their products and services
- Cross reference information and opinions provided by interrelated groups, sectors and professionals
- Interact privately and publicly through messaging functionality
Promote your personal brand and expand your network
- Build connections with companies, asset managers and other investors
- Comment or ask a question on what you watch and read
- Or, if you so wish, stay completely hidden
- No paid for upgrades and no advertising
There are no joining or subscription fees for investors – and it takes less than seven minutes to set up your account. Click below to join us – or read more about what we do for companies and asset managers.
Join us today for free